Win a free performance for your school
This is a "competition" which is open to all students from all schools who see one of our plays this season (October 2011 to June 2012)
What it is.
You have seen one of our plays. The play had a title. All you have to do is send us the best reason you can think of why the play was called what it was called. Write a short explanation giving your reasons which can be logical, amusing, even surreal.
We'll choose the answers we like best.
What you win.
1) you win a free performance for your school. This will be any play of your teacher's choice from the plays we will be producing for the next academic year (2011 – 2012). This performance will take place on any available date of your school's choice during one of our tours of your country/region.
If your school has already booked a performance (or more) for next year by the time the winner is announced then one of the performances will be free.
2) you win (for you) an ETC "goody-bag" containing an exclusive ETC T-shirt, a gift voucher from FNAC among other items.
1) All entries go through the teacher. This can be a class activity organised by your teacher or it can be your personal decision.
2) The teacher collects all entries and sends them together (as an attachment) to this email address: email@example.com
3) Include the name of the school and the date we performed for you.
4) Each entry must contain the name of the student and his/her age.
5) The deadline for receiving all entries is June 6th 2012.
6) The winner will be announced on our website by the end of June 2012. This is how we will decide who wins:
a) We will choose the 8 entries we like most; two entries for each of our plays.
b) The 8 entries will be placed in a box; we'll blindfold one of the actors; and the winner will be picked out by random choice.
7) All 8 entries will be put on our website. We will contact the winner and his/her teacher and make all arrangements for the free performance and to present the prize to the student who has won.