We hold auditions every year in London, usually in June/July, and are always looking for new actors as our team expands. If you are a young native English speaking actor who shines at comedy and is a true team player, we very well may be interested in you.
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE (Note we recognise perfection so rarely exists: but it’s a good guide)
- Is a native English speaking professionally trained actor who excels at comedy
- Is 25 to 30 years old (we accept around these ages: it is the ideal, remember)
- Is a genuine team player and understands fundamentally that in an excellent theatre company each person’s ego is always vested in the collective.
- Has had a valid driving license for more than 1 year
- Has a sense of humour, and feels he/she would thrive performing four plays in rep and is consequently able to perform a wide variety of roles
- Has a genuine interest in touring around Europe, is curious to see new things, to meet new challenges, and chooses to have a positive attitude.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send us a current CV and a recent photo to email@example.com and we’ll send you back further details of when we are next auditioning. We’ll also send you a FAQ sheet with terms, conditions and full info on how we work.